Cooper Island’s Manchioneel Bay features on many sailing itineraries as a natural stop along the Sister Island chain leading to The Baths at Virgin Gorda. We are an easy reach from Tortola – ideal for your first night aboard or your last stop before returning your boat in the morning.
Moor-Seacure Ltd own and operate 30 moorings in Manchioneel Bay suitable for vessels up to 60ft in length and 20 net tons. Mooring balls are available on a first-come basis only. Anchoring in the mooring field or sea grass is not permitted as Manchioneel Bay is one of the Department of Conservation & Fisheries’ Sea Grass monitoring sites.
- 30 moorings $30 per overnight stay. Please pay at the bar
- Ice $10.00 for a 20lb bag - available at the bar
- Coffee Shop serving espresso, ice cream and sandwiches
- Gift shop for beachwear and souvenirs
- Rum Bar serving high quality Rum from around the world
- Free WiFi and 110v power outlets @ the coffee shop deck
- Great snorkelling, swimming and a sandy beach
- Sail Caribbean Divers – for air fills, dive trips and rentals
- Beachfront restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Beach bar with sunset views over Tortola and St John
- Happy Hour drinks specials 4-6PM
- Bar games and darts on the deck
- Garbage collection service provided in the mooring field by ‘Deliverance’ VHF 16